- This article is UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
- Other names: Coje ya menia, dilali, dingonek, mourou-ngou, ngoroli, nsanga, ntambo wa luy, nyokodoing, nzefu-loi
- Country reported: Angola, Central African Republic, Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Kenya, Sudan, Uganda
- The tigre de montagne or "mountain tiger", a cryptid felid of the Central African Republic, Chad, and Senegal identified with a sabre-toothed cat by eyewitnesses.
- Water tigers, sabre-toothed cat-like animals reported from South America.